Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com.
Business Development Associate - Responsible for developing sales strategies and attracting new customers. Source new opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. Travel required as needed for outreach, events, and sales campaigns. (Full Job Description)
- Electrical Engineer (PE) – Responsible for the design of utility scale solar projects (500kW – 5MW) and auxiliary equipment, including DC and AC protections, grounding, transformers, string design, monitoring and telecom, surveillance, etc. (Full Job Description)
- Construction Manager - Responsible for managing project construction tasks, subcontractors, vendors, and any external consultants involved with the construction of solar projects (usually 2.0MWac, 2.7MWdc). (Full Job Description)
- Purchasing and Logistics Assistant – Responsible for materials procurement and ensuring materials comply with budget, technical specifications, and project schedule. (Full Job Description)
- Master Electrician - Responsible for overseeing and installing electrical components for solar projects. (Full Job Description)
- Solar PV Installers – Duties include electrical wiring, grounding, conduit, etc. for solar PV systems. (Full Job Description)
- Solar PV Helpers – Assist the PV Installers with electrical wiring, grounding, conduit, etc. for solar PV systems. (Full Job Description)